"Nobody knows your business better then you do, you know what you want to present and how you want things to look better than anyone else. A CMS gives you freedom to control over the content on your web site like normal editor".
In an progressively more information-ambitious economy, the success of your business often depends on how effectively you grab, convey, produce and manage information. The fact that you manage your website yourself could give you the competitive advantage you need to get ahead. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill to manage'.
Benefits of a CMS:
- Ability to store, retrieve and modify content quickly and easily.
- Standardize the pages of your website for increased usability.
- Zero cost for additional enhancement.
- Zero cost maintenance.
- Better corporate exposure by having updated website with latest information.
SecurityEach website and web based applications needs security to keep them very fresh. In that case, we are providing following features:
- Standardized coding methods and integrated security with SQL injections.
- We are providing full Login Logs report with IP addresses.
LaunchIn this phase, we create and upload the database to integrate it with the website during launching process. After doing all the testing a live testing is necessary for web sites and web based applications. Now your website is Live, it needs to be verified in order to bring in traffics for your business. These are:
- Setup Google Analytic and Favicon.
- Check W3C validation, cross browser compatibility and form validations.
- Investigate broken links if any.